Follow us on:-
By using the Bizinfotoday.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Mega E-Commerce Sdn. Bhd. dba Bizinfo Today (“Mega E-Commerce”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Mega E-Commerce reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://bizinfotoday.com/tos/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Mega E-Commerce cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
1. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
2. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
3. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
4. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Mega E-Commerce does not accept any liability for such loss.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account via email to email@example.com.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up time period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Mega E-Commerce, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Mega E-Commerce service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Mega E-Commerce reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. Mega E-Commerce reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
2. Mega E-Commerce does not pre-screen Content, but Mega E-Commerce and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. You shall defend Mega E-Commerce against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Mega E-Commerce by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Mega E-Commerce for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Mega E-Commerce in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Mega E-Commerce
(i) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding;
(ii) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Mega E-Commerce of all liability); and
(iii) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
1. In order to access or use certain aspects of the Service, we need your authorization to retrieve and manage information of yours maintained by certain third-party institutions, such as expense reporting and accounting services with which you have customer relationships, manage accounts, or engage in transactions. Further, in order for us to provide those aspects of the Service, you must provide us with all relevant information, signatures, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, and other information, materials, and content necessary for us to provide the Service to you. Collectively, the information described in this section is “Account Information.”
2. You represent and warrant that the Account Information you provide us is accurate and complete, and that you are authorized to submit it to us without any obligations on Mega E-Commerce, including but not limited to the payment of fees. We have no liability or other responsibility for inaccuracy or incompleteness, or your inability to use the Service due to such inaccuracy or incompleteness. You are responsible for the consequences of any instructions you provide us and that we follow. In order to connect the Service with any third-party service, you designate Mega E-Commerce as your agent and attorney-in-fact in connection with such services and further authorize us to:
(i) store your Account Information;
(ii) access the relevant service using the Account Information you provide us;
(iii) use any signatures or other materials you provide us in order to provide you the Service;
(iv) gather and export from such service any data or other information reasonably necessary for us to provide the Service to you; and
(v) otherwise take any action in connection with such service as reasonably necessary for us to provide the Service to you, including but not limited to opening accounts on your behalf at third-party institutions and make changes on your behalf with such third-party institutions and services in order to manage your accounting data. You agree that those third-party service providers are entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency, and power of attorney granted by you. While the Service may be endorsed by the third-parties with whom your Account Information is held from time to time, you should not assume that we are working directly with the third-party or that the third-party has sponsored or endorsed the Service or Mega E-Commerce’s interaction with the third-party’s services at your direction.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
3. You understand that Mega E-Commerce uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
5. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Mega E-Commerce, or any other Mega E-Commerce service.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Mega E-Commerce.
7. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Mega E-Commerce customer, employee, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
9. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
10. Mega E-Commerce does not warrant that
(i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that Mega E-Commerce shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Mega E-Commerce has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of Mega E-Commerce to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mega E-Commerce and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Mega E-Commerce (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under the law of Malaysia.
13. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.