- Plan, implement & conduct English &/or Math &/or Science lessons. (Teaching materials are provided)
- Nurture students to help them meet their academic, social & emotional needs
- Provide support to administrative & operational matters which cover students' well-being, studies, health, safety & discipline.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or equivalent with good results.
- Good command of English.
- Enjoy working with youths: patient, friendly & service oriented.
- With good integrity, matured, responsible & must have work commitment.
- Able to work full-day (1000hrs to 1900hrs) on Saturday.
- Able to plan, implement & conduct lessons effectively.
- Willing to self-improved continually through our training.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- 5.5 day-week. Working hours: 10 am to 7pm.
- 2 Full-Time or Part-Time positions available.