- Attending all quality issues and complaints or enquiries from customers and follow up closely
- To ensure all services are arranged on time with correct technical application toward the specifications and its problems/ root causes
- To make arrangement for site, quality after sale support which including testing & commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance
- Maintain the condition of all plant equipment, machinery & facilities on a continuous basis
- Schedule, conduct & follow up Preventive Maintenance Plan and monitor the execution
- Initiate & execute continuous improvement activities to minimize machine downtime and increase efficiency
- Prepare data & report after troubleshoot, repair, maintenance & servicing support
- Other responsibilities assigned by superior
- Preferably 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field/site supervision is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- We are also welcome any candidate with years of experiences and without tertiary education.