- Execute day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Manage group communication channels and support the communication to all staff
- Assist to implement the HR System and projects effectively throughout the organization. Provide support to ensure
the systems are well understood and practised
- Assist in the recruitment process of whole
- Group and implement comprehensive recruitment strategies
- Manage hiring platform, group communication channels and support the communication to all staff
- Use an effectve approach or strategy to attract senior candidates for key positions
- Conduct on-boarding and integration programs for staff. Get feedback from new hires on how well they are integrated into the department and organization
- Ensure all HR processes and documents such as appointment, confirmation, transfer, increment, promotion, resignation, exit interview, laptop and email request, and leave system to be maintain and capture in system accurately.
- Assist HR Manager in training and coaching managers on managing HR systems and processes including handling people issues
- Resolve staff grievances and issues expediently to minimize labour issues.
Work Location : Johor - Taman Sutera Utama, Skudai, Johor.
- Hands-on, broad based sound HR knowledge
- Experience with HR Generalist and recruitment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact, engage and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Well-thought out solutions to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to listen, coach and counsel others
- Strategic thinking and planning skill
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Ability communicating in Mandarin will be an advantage