- Excellent Benefit
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Long term career development opportunities
about the company
Our client has built a reputation in providing quality construction management services. They have completed several mega construction projects in Malaysia.
about the job
- Supervise site operation works in order to resolve any discrepancies and problems arise
- Monitor and assess the sub-contractors' and suppliers' performances in terms of work and supplies
- Ensure that respective workplace personnel safeguard own safety as well as others person safety when executing company's operations
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the director of the company. The director will guide you through and provide you advise when you needed.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing projects from conceptual phasethrough construction and commissioning
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation and contract specifications
how to apply
The above is just a guideline regarding the position. Please click on the link below or contact Wynne Tan, 03- 20367561, email@example.com for further details.