- To supervise the activities of his workforce ensuring the work meets targets in term of quality, effectiveness, delivery and failure cost.
- To establish performance indicators (e.g. Quality, Effectiveness, Failure Cost, FOR) for his people, track and evaluate performance and reward them accordingly.
- To train, certify and retrain and lead his workforce to reach acceptable standards of quality and output.
- To maintain discipline of workforce and uphold the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To safeguard the health and safety of workforce by ensuring compliance to health and safety rules and regulations.
- To support continuous improvement activities (e.g. BPS, Point CIP, SMS, CIP) and encourage the workforce to actively participate in these activities.
- To motivate the workforce to maintain morale and good industrial relations.
- To promote and practice good housekeeping, 5S and teamwork among his workforce and with all other departments.
- To train, guide and impart knowledge and know how technology to production staff.
- To ensure production machines and equipments are regularly serviced by scheduling and implementing preventive maintenance including the procurement of spare parts.
- To optimize the manpower deployment by re-scheduling the work of the affected workforce to minimize the effect of stoppage (e.g. overtime) caused by repair, maintenance, material shortage or other reason.
- Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, self driven, ability to work independently and literacy in MS Office applications.
- Exposure in manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Must be able to work on shift basis.
- Independent, good interpersonal, good communication skills (verbally as well as written), flexibility with pragmatically approaches to finish the job on time.