- The internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
- The student intern will assist in the deployment and troubleshooting of LANs, WANs, and wireless network including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other communication hardware.
- Complies with all Schlumberger and local procedures applicable in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation.
- Able to provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing documents, reports and correspondence.
- The interns may be assigned to other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or company.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): IT Networking.
- Required language(s): English.
- 4 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).