- Responsible for back office operations support:
- Scanning, indexing and scan quality check.
- Decentralization of policy servicing (non-financial policy changes).
- Incoming and outgoing mails handling.
- Policy Acknowledgement Slip and Policy Contract update.
- Responsible for customer service delivery at branch:-
- Relief front counter during manpower downtime.
- Non-cash collections.
- Answer phone calls.
- To ensure compliance of Financial Services Act (FSA) 2013, SOPs, guidelines and policies issued by relevant bodies.
- Provision of cooperation and support to fellow colleagues.
- Prefer intern can start in March 2019
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).