Fairview International School is the first and only network of 5 International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools in West Malaysia. Having been authorised for 10 IB programmes and evaluated after the 5 year cycle for 5, Fairview moves on to expand into 3 more campuses in Malaysia. Fairview offers the full spectrum of the academic programmes of the IB – The Primary Years Programme (PYP), The Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The time tested UK National Curriculum forms the backbone while the International Baccalaureate Framework drives teaching and learning.Our academic performance has been consistent over the years with our students’ scores in DP averaging at 36/37 out of 45 (max) or equivalent to 4A at A Levels.
Fairview takes a strong view on professional development. To that effect, Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a mandatory course that all teachers must undertake within the first 6 months of employment. The tuition fee for this PGDE course is fully sponsored by the school. There are ample opportunities for professional development including post graduate programmes like the International Baccalaureate Teaching and Learning Awards, Masters in Education and PhD (Education).
WHY JOIN US?
1. An industry that relates you directly to children.
2. We treasure your effort and provide plenty of opportunity to explore your skills
3. Car Parking Facilities, working hours from 7.30-3.30 weekdays & half-day on Saturdays, conducive working environment.
4. Be a part of our big family, we operate with exciting team spirit.
5. 2 years fixed-term contract, renewable.
6. An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with your qualification and working experience
Having the largest network of IB schools in Malaysia with 3000 students from 60 different nationalities and an academic faculty of about 400, Fairview seeks passionate, qualified, experienced and dedicated individuals to come on board to be part of the expansion and growth into ASEAN countries, China and UK as we continue our unique learning journey transforming lives through IB education.