- Ensure the daily operations of the car park department are attended to as instructed
- Ensure daily cash collection activities are handled with care including cash counting
- Ensure daily report from car park system are printed and daily collection report are compiled and updated accurately & promptly
- Ensure daily incident report and lost ticket report are updated accurately & promptly
- Ensure the validation tickets & daily parking tickets; reconcile with the daily reports
- Ensure customers' enquiries & complaints with regard to cards' problem & clamping issues are attended to promptly & professionally
- Ensure the Season-Parking users’ request are attended to
- Ensure daily administrative duties including proper filing, are completed accurately & promptly
- Certificate in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in related field.
- Knowledge in the operations of full automated car park systems and equipment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity, detail-oriented, customer-driven and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to work on weekends & public holidays.