- Luxury Fashion Boutique Manager (Pricinpal Brand)
- 5 days work week / KLCC
- Good Staff Benefits
- Coach, train, motivate and lead by example with a high degree of professionalism
- Achieve sales results and maximise profits through the team using programs and techniques set out by the brand.
- Develop local clientele the Boutique
- Consistently develops strategies to improve individual and team performance
- Control all boutique expenses within budget guidelines
Our client is renowned for its Luxury Retail MNC Company. The potential talents we are seeking for must have a strong passion for Luxury Fashion. He/She is responsible for the smooth operation of the boutique operations by leading and motivating the boutique team to drive sales performance and ensure outstanding client service while maximising sales and profit potential of the boutique.
- Solid experience in retail (luxury goods) in a similar position or from the hospitality industry with managerial experience in sales and customer service.
- Leadership, broad background in CRM activities (customer relationship management), written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, reliable and independent, outgoing and social, initiative. Sales driven.
If you are interested to apply for this role, kindly submit your detailed of resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com