- Competitive salary and work benefit package
- Career growth opportunity
- Join a high performance team
about the company
Our client is one of the famous international construction company. They are looking to hire an experienced assistant project manager to oversee and organize the construction procedure.
about the job
- Assist the project manager in the planning and sequencing of construction operations
- Conduct briefing or meetings with site people
- Coordinate the handing over of completed work to the client
- Attend to any rectification works
about the manager / team
You will be reporting to the project manager of the company. You will be working with a team of experienced engineers throughout the project.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the management of construction project preferably in buildings and infrastructure
- A team player with strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
how to apply
The above is just a guideline regarding the position. Please click on the link below or contact Wynne Tan,
03- 20367561, firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.