- Identify and develop new product via internal resources or external support for new product development.
- Liaise and work closely with supplier on product design and innovation based on preferences and feedback of specific target group.
- Conduct weekly product evaluation via appointed panel and general survey for notification and continuous improvement.
- Design and develop product on a scientific method to extend holding time and longer moisture retaining capability.
- Prepare and monitor product costings based on raw materials and production costs to ensure product cost and profit margin are within company’s pre-set standards.
- Involve in product displays for FF/RTE/ Cake & Dessert/ Bread & etc session in stores.
- Any others ad-hoc tasks as deemed necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree /Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Food Technology.
- At least 3 to 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate who has experienced in Research & Development will be added advantages.
- Candidate must able to work with tight deadline, independent, creative and have a strong market sense on product trend.