- To perform general administrative and accounting matters
- To handle full set of accounts. Monthly closing of accounts and preparation of management report.
- Prepare payment voucher, petty cash voucher, journal, payslip, salary calculation, accounts receivable and processing of accounts payables and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and update of sales invoices, debit note and credit note in the accounting system.
- Liaise with the auditor, banker and secretarial.
Successful candidates will be offered a Dynamic Environment with Learning Opportunities & Attractive Remuneration packages await.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Yearly BONUS
- Medical Reimbursement for Employee
- Yearly Increment
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, independent and responsible with a high level of initiative.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.