- Develop and Support Manufacturing related applications (ShopFloor & Equipment Automation)
- 24 x 7 standby on call manufacturing support (rotation basis)
- Experience on MS-SQL Server, Oracle and .NET.
- Good Experience on L2/L3 Troubleshooting.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 4 years in supporting application across distributed area.
- Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database and SQL programing.
- Knowing automation scripting such as SECS/GEM & Sec Talk Pro (STP) will be additional advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Understand cross-cultural working environments.
- Good analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and triaging skills.
- Good understanding of support process and change management.
- Able to perform work independently with minimum supervision.