- Carry out time study of the production process
- Assist engineer and implement overall new projects according to schedule
- Design jigs, hangers, racks and etc for new model preparation according to the overall schedule
- Coordinate, follow up on the project and parts development, verify process and tooling
- Ensure every new model trial are smooth before running mass production by production members
- Any other task assigned by Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.